So lately, Bret and I have been trying to schedule our tasting with the caterer figuring out what kind of food we want to serve. The only thing I had really considered thus far was the desserts, so I was worried it was going to be a rough decision. However, Bret and I ended up agreeing for pretty much the first time since we started planning (a true miracle). And we have settled on...are you ready for this? BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! Love it. Breakfast/brunch is something we both love and I think it's such a fun, interesting idea to make the wedding unique. We're thinking the whole nine yards...crepes, made to order omelettes, french toast, eggs benedict, pancakes...I could go on. Plus, think of the mimosas! I'm excited just thinking about it. Obviously, my mom nearly had a heart attack when I told her over the phone. Her reaction was something close to "I hate it and I don't understand it...but it's your wedding, so do whatever makes you happy. Did I mention I how much I hate it?." Awesome. I think her main concern is that we're already planning a brunch in the hotel for the morning after, but I think we all know you can never really have too much brunch, right?
On a side note, can we please discuss the shoes my mother tried on (back home) and then sent me the link to suggesting I buy them?
Truly, there are no words to describe them. It was hard to phrase "they're hideous" in a delicate way so as not to completely crush her, but I did my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love brunch so i think that's brilliant!!! seriously it will make me very, very happy.
ReplyDelete